- Become familiar with how google groups work. As much as I'd like to be able to help everyone learn how to use google groups, I'm afraid I won't have time to be able to help you right away. If you have a question you can't figure out on your own, you can send it to me at momskitchen at comcast dot net. I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.
- Check out the old posts of MLFB on our google group page. Fun stuff! That's the best way to get to know everyone and to catch up on our latest discussion.
- Introduce yourself to the group. Tell us your first name, your blog's URL, and where you live to start. After that, please tell us anything more you'd like to share.
- Attend a gathering! One of the best things about MLFB is our get togethers. The food is always fantastic and it's great to meet the author of a food blog that you've admired.
- Host a gathering! Themed potlucks, educational opportunities, group cooking ventures are always popular. There's certain to be someone that wants to do what you would like to do.
- Author something for our group blog, which is myfoodtribe.blogspot.com If you'd like to be added to our group blog, email kimbayer at gmail dot com.
- Add yourself to our MLFB map. Click edit and place a marker on your location. Title it with your blog's URL.
- Invite a Michigan woman food blogging friend to join us
Friday, November 20, 2009
8 things every Michigan Lady Food Blogger should do...
Okay, so you have started a food blog and you have joined the Michigan Lady Food Bloggers....what to do now?