Monday, March 21, 2011

Dreaming of Spring Challenge

This month I put up a challenge for the Michigan Lady Food Bloggers to tell us about their favorite spring ingredient. As some have said, this is torture because it is still early to actually get your hands on wonderful spring bounty in Michigan, we have a few more (okay several more) weeks to go before what Michigan offers to pop up from the frozen ground. I can't help it, I have been dreaming about fresh asparagus, morels, ramps, fiddle head ferns and so much more. I hope the following blog roll will get your excitement up about the foods available this spring.

2 comments:

Gracious Salt said...

Shayne - need some help placing links to MLFB on my blogs. Can see the list is not complete because we are not on it. Would like to be on the list! Can you call me?

thanks, Bee Engelhart
Good Food Michigan
248-647-5606

Kim Lowman said...

I lived in Kalamazoo for 5 years and have always been a fan of Michigan cuisine. I miss the pasties! I will keep an eye on your blog! Nice work!